Every month there's new,exclusive shows added to The Instructor Podcast Premium, here's a few of the latest:
The ADI Mindfulness podcast, with San Harper - Episode 2
In San's second episode in this limited series, we discuss mindfulness and how it not just meditation, including:
The importance of being present
How to relax between lessons
The signs that we're getting stressed
The Green Room Extra
Whenever myself and Chris Bensted record The Green Room, we always talk a lot more than is recorded. So I decided to record it and release it to you folks, but with a twist...
Chris will offer a random topic that and that's what we'll be discussing.
On this occasion, the topic provoked an unexpected response from me, which lead to an odd tale about how I wash the dishes!
Being Better #1 - With Bob Morton: What does 'being better' mean?
This is the new show with Bob Morton as we look at ways we can be better driving instructors. Each episode we'll be diving into a specific area of being a driving instructor and looking at ways that we can be better.
There's more than just awesome content...
The Instructor Podcast has teamed up with some amazing businesses to off some exclusive discounts for Premium members:
- 33% discount on Client Centred Learning
- 16% discount on GoRoadie
- 50% discount on the ADI/PDI doctors services
- 10% discount on The Guild of Mindful drivers Mindfulness course
But don't just sign up for the discounts! There's so much content to help driving instructors develop their skills to improve their business and life. Not only do you get all the regular shows early and ad free, but you also get the opportunity to submit questions to upcoming guests.
I also post a least 2 additional shows a month into the Premium subscription, these include:
- The Standards Check Checklist - One of the most popular shows, where a trainer joins me to tackle one competency at a time a we break down the standards check. So far experts include, Bob Morton, Ray Seagrave, Lee Jowett and Chris Bensted.
- Alternative routes - This one has the biggest impact. Every month a share a different approach we can take with our business. It could be around what we offers learners, how we structure our diary or looking after our mental health.
- Driving Business - The show where myself and a guest dive into the business side of running a driving school.
- Being Better - Bob Morton's very own show where we look at how we can become better ADI's
- ADI Mindfulness - San Harper takes the rains in her own series as we explore how mindfulness can benfit ADI's
- Audience Growth - Robin Bates launches his own limited series, looking at how we can grow our audience.
- Tez talks - A guest expert creates a short 'Ted Talk' style presentation on their chosen topic.
- Coaching questions - We dive deep into coaching with world class coaches from inside and outside the industry.
Who is the Instructor Podcast Premium for?
When I decided to invest in myself and try to develop both personally and professionally, The Instructor Podcast AND Premium are things that I would have loved to have had access to.
And that's why I created it.
I've made this into something I wanted 3 years ago in the hope that other PDI's and ADI's who want to develop now, have access to all these amazing resources. Whether you want to work on your business, health, work/life balance, coaching, we have you covered.
I'm not an expert in everything, but a month in Premium gives you access to an impressive back catalogue of expert content, that continues to expand.
For £10 a month a think I've created something for driving instructors that is greatly beneficial. And if you disagree and don't like the resources I provide, you can simply cancel your subscription.